What is Launchpad?
Launchpad is a digital and IRL community group that powerfully propels members through their entrepreneurial journey. We are an inclusive community of women and men who lift each other up, support each other, and bring the value of networking and community to our businesses.
We started in Hong Kong and Singapore and have since expanded across Australia, Bali, and Kuala Lumpur. We are founded and led by the team behind Honeycombers, Asia’s go-to lifestyle media platform.
How does the membership help me with my business?
So many ways!
- We believe finding a community of like-minded entrepreneurs is a surefire way of propelling your business forward. We know, it has really helped us personally in our businesses!
- Through our online platform, you can create your profile to be found by fellow members, find experts, ask questions to the community, RSVP to events, view past Masterclass recordings, and much more!
- Our weekly Lift Off calls provide you with an opportunity to meet others, promote your business, seek feedback from peers, and get advice on your challenges. This is the best and easiest way to find your community and make long-lasting connections.
- We provide Live Business Mentoring each week where you can join and share any roadblocks or business challenges with Chris Edwards (CEO & Founder of Honeycombers and Launchpad), Edoria Ridzmann (Launchpad Community Manager) and other incredible entrepreneurs. Don’t have anything specific to ask or feeling uncertain about speaking up? No worries - you can also just join to listen and soak in all the information.
- Get feedback or advice on any specific needs by asking questions from us or the community through our Mighty Networks platform. You can also test ideas here!
- You can meet other members through any of our events, which is a great way to find your business besties who can help hold you accountable, help lift you up, and help support you through your business journey.
- We have an amazing library of Masterclasses and training materials on the Mighty Networks platform - so at any time you can level up your skills in any business field.
- You can ask the group for advice or feedback in our Show & Tell sessions during our Lift Off calls on Mondays.
- You can email our team with a question any time!
How do I sign up?
You will need to choose between a monthly or annual membership payment plan. We recommend an annual membership so you can get a discount, but it's totally up to you.
Then you will receive an email to set up your account on Mighty Networks - our super awesome, profesh and useful platform. It is a one-stop shop for connecting with members, sharing your wins and events, and finding experts. You can also find here the details of all our IRL events, Masterclasses, Power Hours and more. And not just that, the platform is accessible via an app!
You will be invited to join an onboarding call to learn all about Launchpad and our offerings. These are held every Tuesday at 10:00 AM (GMT+8) / 12:00 PM (AEST), or Thursday at 11:00 AM (GMT+8) / 01:00 PM (AEST).
Finally, if you purchase a Media Membership, you will receive interview questions for the Entrepreneurs We Love feature on you that will be posted on our media platform Honeycombers. You need to complete this series of questions and send in 2-3 images in high-res, landscape-oriented format. The feature will be awesome for brand awareness, building brand trust and authority, and SEO backlinks!
How do your events run?
We run some events in person like Co-working Days and Ask Parties, as well as on Mighty Networks and Zoom. As a member you get free access to almost everything!
Can I attend events if I am not a member?
Our in-person Ask Parties are open to all but we have a different pricing for members and non-members. Check them out here! The rest of our events are member-only.
What is the difference between a regular membership and a media membership?
Our regular membership is for all those looking to join our warm, welcoming, kindest community. It includes access to the Mighty Networks platform and all our events - both online and in person.
Media members get all this PLUS a media feature on Honeycombers with SEO backlinks valued at USD 4,000. We also have media features every month that media members can contribute to, so there are a lot of media coverage opportunities. There are speaking opportunities in Masterclasses and at Ask Parties. Media members also get a 10% discount on any Honeycombers media buys for your business.
Who is part of the community?
We welcome businesses of all sizes and scales, from services to technology and product businesses. We believe diversity is great for our community.
I am not a business owner, can I join the community?
Yes! We are a warm and inclusive community. We invite anyone who wants to level up their network, feel supported, and support others.
Do you offer coaching?
We support our members through our weekly Live Business Mentoring sessions, where the fastest fingers first get the opportunity to get mentored on the call by Chris Edwards, CEO & Founder of Honeycombers and Launchpad, and Edoria Ridzmann, Community Manager of Launchpad.
We also have a host of coaches in our community - you can find them in the Mighty Networks directory. These incredible coaches range from business, to spiritual to parenting, and most offer a free discovery call. After that, you may wish to engage one of these experts and coaches, which you can do independently. Our role is to support, guide and connect you.
Can I cancel my membership at any time?
Yes, you can. This will be effective immediately for the monthly membership.
If you are on an annual subscription, you can cancel at any time but you will have access to the membership for the rest of your prepaid membership, and at the end of the period your access will be removed.
We aim to deliver the best value for your membership and if you feel like this is not the case, please book a call with us and we will find ways to improve. Also, we love feedback, so if there's any at all, we'd love to hear from you.
Do you offer ‘In Real Life’ (IRL) events?
Yes! We believe that connection is even better IRL! We run Ask Parties, Co-working Days and other programmes regularly - check out our events page for all the details.
What currency do you offer memberships in?
At the moment, you can pay in either SGD, HKD or AUD.