In this power-packed Masterclass, you will discover the secrets to financial success. Whether you’re a startup founder, small business owner, or seasoned entrepreneur, this masterclass is tailored to meet your specific needs and challenges when it comes to managing your own personal finances.
We will support you with:
– Learning simple yet powerful techniques to increase sales in your business.
– Gain valuable insights and proven strategies that will skyrocket your revenue and drive your business to new heights.
– Explore effective methods to manage your expenses, eliminate wasteful spending, and make smart financial choices that align with your goals and values.
– Discover practical strategies to automate your savings, build a strong financial cushion, and create your “Financial Freedom Fund.”
– Invest in yourself beyond traditional financial products.
– Make a meaningful impact, whether through time or money.
About the speaker: Pauline Kirk
Founder of Femvestorsglobal
With a deep understanding of financial matters and a passion for empowering individuals to achieve financial well-being, I am confident in my ability to deliver a transformative learning experience. Here’s a glimpse into my expertise:
– Founder of Femvestorsglobal, a social enterprise supporting women with financial empowerment as well as businesses with corporate financial wellness programs
– Angel Investor in European Businesses and financially free myself
– 25 years experience in Global Supply Chain Project Management, running major projects up to 1/2 billion GBP
– Support Tony Robbins Institute globally as a Senior Leader with their Wealth and Business Mastery 4 days events (gain insights and access to the world’s greatest minds)
– 15 years as a Day Trader in the US stock markets as my Financial Advisor took advantage, so I educated myself instead and now show others what to do and what not to do
The 5 Keys to Wealth Creation
1. Earning – Simple 3 step method to grow your business
2. Spending – Spending for tomorrow and living for today
3. Saving – Allocating a % of your money to your financial freedom fund
4. Growing – Investing in Yourself, outside of Investing in other financial products
5. Contributing – Whether Time or Money