So you have joined a community or built a network. Now you are wondering, how do you get value from your contacts without the ick?
Some people call it the network effect, others call it ‘Surface Luck Area’ – what we are talking about is how to leverage and benefit from the people in your community, a.k.a. your network while keeping true to your values, ethics and principles – and without feeling like a creep.
Enter right – Odette Barry – master of making things happen out of relationships. A publicist by day, LinkedIn warrior by night, Odette has secured over $100,000 in value from the relationships she has built. Anyone who knows her knows she is a sincere, ethics-lead, principled character but also has a good head for creating a win-win situation.
Enter left – Chris Edwards – an entrepreneur who networked her way to running her own 7-figure media business. Chris has found clients, key talents, business ideas and revenue generating conversations through her network. She is a master of collaborations, and always looks for ways to ‘squeeze the lemon’. She created a 7-figure business without a marketing budget because of these networking opportunities and talents.
Together these two co-collaborators will share how to:
– Step by step build relationships with key decision makers
– Determine which companies to target for creating value for your business
– Find out who is the decision maker in the key target companies
– Understand the questions to ask to navigate your way through online and in-person networking events
– Get yourself ready with a game plan for in-person networking events
– Build genuine relationships so people mention your name constantly in a room full of opportunities
– Let’s get opportunities knocking at your door – and your network working for you
Don’t miss this one!