This International Women’s Day, join us as we celebrate female founders with the first-ever CRIB x Launchpad Pitch Festival. Two of Singapore’s leading entrepreneur networking and support communities have come together to shine the light on funding for female-led impact startups.
Our theme for the Pitch Festival is ‘Business For Good’. Selected startups will get the chance to present their business to a curated group of investors and win exciting prizes.
Join us for an exciting event with awesome networking – we will have angel investors, VCs and inspiring entrepreneurs in the room. Buy your ticket today!
Are you a female-led impact entrepreneur looking for funding? Applications are now open! Scroll below for all the details.
– Registered company in Singapore, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Malaysia or Australia
– Team should have at least one female co-founder
– Early stage startup with less than USD 5 million in external funding
– Team size is below 50 employees
– Revenue generating or at least have a Minimum Valuable Product (MVP) ready for commercialisation
– Creates verifiable impact in accordance with 1 or more of the UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)
Applications open – 16 Jan – 13 Feb
Announcement of finalists – 20 Feb
Pitch training of finalists – 21 Feb – 03 Mar
Pitch event – 08 Mar
– Exclusive Media Feature on Honeycombers worth SGD 5500
– 6 Months Unlimited Hot Desking at Trehaus worth SGD 3480
– Guest Feature on Launchpad Good Business Podcast
– 60-min Legal Session with Legally AF, a legal consultancy for small businesses worth USD 550
– 90-min Core Confidence Unlocking™ coaching session with Sophie Leung, Women’s Confidence & Transformation Coach worth USD 500
– 1-month Premium Productivity & Design membership with INTERLUNAR, a digital transformation and innovation consultancy, worth SGD 899
06:00 PM – Registration begins
06:30 PM – Welcome note by Chris Edwards, the founder of Honeycombers & Launchpad, and Dr. Elaine Kim, co-founder of CRIB and CEO of Trehaus
06:40 PM – Pitch and Q&A for selected finalists with the judges
08:00 PM – Announcement of winners and closing remarks
08:15 PM – Networking
09:00 PM – End of programme
Dinner & drinks will be served.
CRIB and Launchpad Members – $35
Non-members – $90
Note: These tickets are to attend the event as a guest and get the opportunity to network with investors. There is no fee to apply for the pitch competition or for the selected finalists who will pitch during the event.